This article applies to Premium or Corporate license holders who purchased Remote Worker add-ons.
In this article, you will find how to add your Remote Worker add-ons to your Premium or Corporate license.
On the admin side
1) Activate your license and set up a master account
First, you need to make sure your have activated your license on a master account. If you haven't done this yet, please follow the how-to guides here:
2) Add the Remote Worker users to your license
To add your remote worker add-ons to your license, please follow this procedure:
1) Log into your TeamViewer master account under https://login.teamviewer.com/
2) Go to the User Management tab and click on Add user
3) Create the user profile by entering a name, the user's e-mail address, a password and in the TeamViewer License tab, select Remote Worker
4) Click on Add user to confirm.
The user can now log in with his account in the TeamViewer client and start using your TeamViewer license.
📌Note: If you want to add a user that already has a TeamViewer account, please add him via the button Add existing account and follow the instructions. More info here under Add an existing account.
Once the user has been added to your User Management tab, you can assign the Remote Worker add-on as described above in 3).
📌How to manage the add-ons
You can manage the add-ons in the company profile administration tab. To access it:
1) Log in to your master account under https://login.teamviewer.com/
2) Click on your user name and select Administer [Your company]
3) In the Remote Worker add-on line, click the grey gear and select Edit
4) In this window, you are able to Delete or Add new users to your Remote Worker add-on
5) Click Save to confirm.
3) Assign the user's devices to the master account
Now, Assign all endpoints to the master account and enable Easy Access
a) You can either assign the devices manually:
And enable Easy Access:
b) Or execute a mass assignment and enable Easy Access via the deployment (.msi):
📌Note: Make sure to add the parameter
--grant-easy-access to your deployment.
4) Create groups
In your master account, create groups within your Management Console, or via the TeamViewer client and place the devices accordingly.
5) Share the groups with the respective users
So the users are only seeing the devices they are supposed to connect to, share the groups in Read-only mode to the respective users.
📌This will not only share the groups but also transfer Easy Access to the users.
Please find how to proceed here:
On the user side
1) Download and install the full version of TeamViewer.
2) Sign in with the TeamViewer account the admin has set up for you
3) Go to the Computers & Contacts tab. You will find the computer(s) you can connect to that the admin has shared with you.
4) Double-click on the computer you want to connect to. A pop-up will appear asking you to confirm. Press Add to license.
5) You are now connected to your remote computer.