This article applies to all TeamViewer users and customers.
All Classroom sessions are being held in a browser. Entering is easily done via a link that can be sent to participants via e.g. an email invitation.
How to join a Classroom session.
1) Enter the invitation link you received for the Classroom session into the address bar of the browser (e.g. via copy/paste).
2) Press Enter on your keyboard. The user interface for logging in is displayed.
📌Note: The logo on top is chosen by the admin of the Classroom tenant and is fully customizable:
4) Enter your name and click Continue.
5) Optionally: Enter the password that was previously given to you by the instructor.
6) A Choose your video and audio options dialog appears. Click Join Meeting to join the Classroom.
7) You will be forwarded into the Classroom. Here you have the option to chat, see the other participants, share documents and use the whiteboard: