This article applies to all TeamViewer Classroom customers.
You can use virtual background during video transmission to hide the real background that would otherwise be showcased to the Classroom participants.
Select a background
To select a background for the video broadcast:
1) Move the mouse pointer over the video window of the current Classroom session.
2) Click the More Actions button on the right.
3) Click Select background from the drop-down menu.
4) In the following dialog, select the background to display during your video broadcast.
- None: during the video transmission, the background of your recording location is visible.
- Slight blur: The background of your recording location is displayed slightly blurred.
- Blur: The background of your recording location is displayed blurred.
- Show split-screen: The screen you split is displayed as the background of your recording location.
- Preset graphic: Select one of the preset graphics to be displayed as the background.
- Own background graphic: Use +Add background to select one of your own
Clicking one of the options will show you a preview of the video that the other will see.
5) Click Apply to select the desired background option. This will push the virtual background live and the participants will see the selected background.