In case there have been changes within your user setup, that have an influence on what the user is permitted to view, edit and control, you might need to modify accordingly.
This article applies to Company Administrators with the permission to Manage administrators and company settings.
Update User Roles
To update User Roles, please follow the instructions in the video below:
- Sign in to the Management Console: https://login.teamviewer.com/
- Select Role management in the left navigation panel
- Search for the User Role you want to edit and hover over the row of the User Role you want to edit. The Edit and Delete icons will appear.
- Click the Edit button (pencil icon) in the menu. The edit mode of the User Role will open
- Adjust the role according to your needs.
- Click Save.