You can trust devices via push notification on your smartwatch connected to an Android device.
To learn how to trust devices via push notification using your smartphone, please refer to this article: 📄 Trust devices via push notification
This article applies to all TeamViewer (Classic) users.
- You have installed the TeamViewer Remote Control app (v15.35 or newer) on your Android device.
- You are logged into your TeamViewer account within the TeamViewer Remote Control app under the Computers menu.
- You have enabled the setting in the Remote Control app under Settings ➜ Account ➜ Push notifications for trusted devices.
Set up notifications on your Smartwatch
Please set up your smartwatch by following Google's Setup Guide:
⚠Note: It is essential that Notifications are turned on. If Notifications are turned off, you can turn them back on in the app's notifications settings.
Trust devices using your Smartwatch
To trust devices using your smartwatch, please follow the instructions below:
1. Log in to your TeamViewer account via the TeamViewer client or the Management Console
2. After clicking Sign In, the following pop-up appears on your computer screen/Android device:
3. Swipe up on your smartwatch's screen to access the notifications
4. Tap the TeamViewer notification called Sign-in request
5. Scroll down and tap Trust. Your device has now been added as a trusted device.
📌Note: You can ignore the trusted device request e-mail you have received via e-mail, as you have confirmed it via the TeamViewer Remote Control app.