- Download the latest xSetup Bundle from Downloads.
- Unzip the bundle on your PC.
- Open the extracted folder. Here you will find the xSetup APK needed for installation.
4. Download and Install RealWear Explorer on your PC.
5. Connect your smartglasses to your PC using the USB cable.
(When asked, 'Would you like to install RealWear cast application?' Please select 'No').
You should be able to view the smartglasses screen on your PC via RealWear Explorer app. If you are not able to view the screen of your device please follow Steps 6 and 7 or else jump to Step 8.
6. To be able to use RealWear Explorer, your smartglasses need to have the Developer Options enabled. Go to Settings > About Device > Build Number. Tap on Build Number 7 times, Developer Options are now enabled.
7. Go to Settings > System > Developer Options (Advanced) and enable USB Debugging. Only after doing this, you could connect this device to your computer.
8. Install xSetup by dragging and dropping the
xSetup-<version>.apk file directly onto the
DRAG AND DROP APKS HERE field area on the top right corner.
9. Allow all other permission pop-ups that come up While using the app.
10. Allow selecting Install, the xSetup is ready to use.