Note: If the Script button is missing in the top menu, it may be that Spatial Editor has not been updated to its latest version or that the functionality is set to be hidden.
- Make sure to update Spatial Editor to the latest version through the respective update notification in the application.
- Open the Settings Menu on top, activate the checkbox next to Scripting, and click on OK.
- The scripting menu looks like this:
- Use the main text editing panel to write the script and run it by clicking on Run Script.
- The bottom panel is a console showing the output of the run script.
- Use the top menu icons to save, reopen, or create new scripts.
The following documentation provides some example scripts and a collection of functions that are available in the editor. Check the examples and consult the documentation to create your own scripts.
How To Create And Connect Items.v3ps
How To Add Content To Pins.v3ps
How To Add Holograms To Pins.v3ps
How To Move Items.v3ps
How To Print Product Structures.v3ps
How To Read CSV Files.v3ps
Download this zip file for a complete tutorial of the scripting functionality. It contains a folder with a script for parsing an XML file and automatically creating pins with information on how to operate a printer. The XML file, a 3D model, pictures, and images are also included.