TeamViewer Internet of Things enables you to instantly connect, monitor, and operate machines and devices securely – from anywhere.
Get full visibility into all IoT devices with real-time status alerts and early insights, so you can react quickly to mitigate risks and proactively solve issues before they impact your business:
- Combine remote control functionalities with monitoring capabilities
- Operate endpoints remotely for faster, more economical operations – at the enterprise scale
- Receive alerts based on monitored IoT Data, enabling you to react quickly to incidents
- Enables remote assistance and support to fix devices and machine issues as they occur
- Accelerate roll-out time for your IoT solution with out-of-the-box connectivity – no complicated IoT VPNs
The TeamViewer IoT Solution comprises the following core components:
- Your personal edge devices you want to control remotely.
- The TeamViewer IoT Agent Software enables remote control of your devices.
- The TeamViewer Edge Management Software enables additional features on your devices like Rule Management and a Web User Interface.
- The TeamViewer IoT Cloud manages your devices and enables the visualization of data of the device and many more (e.g. reading sensor data or commanding motors). It also enables advanced users to automate processes via scripting. You access the cloud via the TeamViewer IoT Management Console.
- The TeamViewer IoT Agent API (MQTT based) enables advanced users to access the device data, e.g. using data for your custom IoT cloud service or many other cloud services like Amazon Web Services.
- The TeamViewer IoT SDKs (for C, Node.js, and Python) enables advanced users to create custom applications within the TeamViewer IoT Solution, e.g. automation of processes.
Quickly set up secure Remote Operations, Remote Assistance, and Remote Alarming for distributed endpoints with an easy-to-use, reliable, and scalable cloud IoT solution.
The diagram shows the core components and the basic workflow.
Create new solutions with TeamViewer IoT
The TeamViewer IoT Agent API and the TeamViewer IoT SDKs enable advanced users to use the full potential of creating custom automation and commands to communicate with the devices and cloud services.