The TeamViewer IoT Agent is needed to enable remote access to devices via internet. Installing it is a prerequisite to all remote access and monitoring processes.
1. To log in to the IoT Management Console, open https://iot.teamviewer.com/ and use your TeamViewer account credentials.
2. From the left menu select Inventory then click Add Device.
3. Depending on your operating system, select the correct installation package.
4. Select a Group or create a new Group for your device.
5. Follow one of these steps depending on your previously selected operating system:
Watch how to set up your first endpoint
This 2-minute video shows you just how simple it is to connect your first IoT Endpoint with your TeamViewer IoT account.