TeamViewer Embedded cloud offers assignments via token functionality which can be used both for single device assignment and for assigning hundreds or thousands of devices in a secure way.
Follow the steps below to create a TeamViewer Embedded assignment token:
- Sign in to https://iot.teamviewer.com/ with your Embedded account credentials
- In the top navigation, click the chevron for User Settings and choose Assignment token
- Copy the created token to your clipboard by clicking the “Copy/Paste” icon
- Please keep in mind that with each renewal, existing tokens will become invalid. This may have a severe impact on your running systems depending on these tokens.
- Do not share your tokens or make them publicly available! Tokens are vital to your infrastructure and its security.