The Remote AppControl lets you access a custom user interface for any device or system that comes without a native graphical user interface. You’ll need to create a user interface as an HTML page that is stored directly on the device.
If you have a Premium or Corporate License linked to your TeamViewer account, you can also log sessions for reporting via the Embedded Management Console.
You can use the New Browser Engine Support for IoT Devices. This allows your remote app (web page) to use its new technologies.
What you will need
Make sure that you have prepared the following points:
- The edge device is connected to the internet.
- A web page is set up on the edge device.
- Your PC is set up with the TeamViewer Client.
- On your PC open the TeamViewer Client and log in.
- On the left side open the Computers & Contacts tab.
- Double-click the device.
- The Control Window opens and the connection will be established.
- In the Control Window on the top open the Remote AppControl tab.