This article explains how TeamViewer license administrators can activate their Remote Work Lite license.
This article applies to Remote Work Lite license holders.
How to activate your Remote Work Lite license
📌Note: The user who activates the TeamViewer Remote Work Lite license will automatically become the administrator. Please find out how to manage user roles here: Roles.
To activate your Remote Work Lite license, please follow the instructions below:
- Check your inbox and open the e-mail called Your TeamViewer License Activation.
- Next to TeamViewer Remote Work Lite, click on the ACTIVATE button.
- You will be redirected to the activation page.
- If you already have an account, enter your credentials and click Activate.
- If you haven't created an account yet, please click Sign Up. Now, Enter your account email address and name, and create a password. Read and accept the EULA and mark the captcha box and click Activate. For more information on how to create an account, please check this article.
- A confirmation pop-up will appear. Click Continue.
You have successfully activated your Remote Work Lite license.