Navigating inside the 3D scene
There are various options to navigate inside the 3D scene in Spatial Editor. The following options are available for adjusting the view or manipulating a model.
To turn the model around its axis:
- When using a mouse, perform a left-click and move the mouse as needed.
- When using a touchpad, perform a left-click and move your finger as needed.
To zoom in and out:
- When using a mouse, move the scroll wheel up or down.
- When using a touchpad, perform a pinch with two fingers on the touchpad, bringing your fingers closer together or further away from each other.
To dragging the model:
- When using a mouse, perform a right-click and move the mouse as needed.
Note: Alternatively, you can also click on the scroll wheel and move the mouse.
- When using a touchpad, perform a right-click and move your finger as needed.
Using keyboard shortcuts
The following actions also can be performed via a corresponding keyboard shortcut:
- Adding a pin - Press
- Adding a marker - Press
- Duplicating the selected pin - Press
- Deleting the selected marker/pin/connection - Press
- Closing the details menu of a marker/pin/connection/part - Press
- Hiding the selected part - Press
- Drag-selecting in 2D Connector - Hold
SHIFT + perform a left-click + drag
- Resetting the camera - Press
- Snapping - Press
- Opening a file - Press
- Saving a file - Press
- Saving a file as - Press
- Uploading a file to Frontline Command Center - Press
Note: All shortcuts can be adjusted via the Settings menu. To do so, go to Settings > Keyboard Hotkeys, then click on a command and change the hotkey combination.