What you will need
Make sure that you have prepared the following points:
1. On your PC open Visual Studio.
2. Create or open a C project you would like to use to create solutions for your edge device.
3. Open the Solution Explorer (default: CRTL+ALT+L).
4. Right-click the project name and from the popup menu select Properties.
5. On the left side click General > C/C++.
6. On the right side click Additional Include Directories then select Edit from the drop-down menu.
7. Add the directory
/include/ from the downloaded SDK to the project and click OK.
8. On the left side click Linker ➜ General.
9. On the right side click Additional Library Directories then select Edit from the drop-down menu.
10. Add the directories which contain the library files from the downloaded SDK to the project and click OK.
11. In the Properties dialog click OK.