This functionality helps enable Siemens' Teamcenter to use its content in AR with the help of Spatial. Using the .v3ps and .rbop files, you can simply create a workflow by running a script.
To create a workflow using a script:
- Open Spatial Editor and click on New Project.
2. Click on Settings in the top right.
3. Make sure that Scripting is checked and click on OK.
Now you will see a new Script tab on the top.
4. Before loading the script, download the file and save it on your computer.
5. On clicking the Script tab, a new window will appear. Select the Open option and select the RBOP_Script_Release_v1.v3ps file you downloaded before.
6. You will now be able to see the code included in the above mentioned file. Go to line 8 and change the path to the saved location of your RBOP export file.
Note: You need to use escaped backslashes as shown in the example below:
let zipFullPath = "C:\\Sources\\Samples\\Printer\\000395_A_1-HP Printer Assy.rbop";
7. Click on Run Script.
The script will take some time to run and will load the workflow in the background. You can minimize the corresponding window and see the workflow/model on the home screen.