Learn how to reset your account password.
💡 Please ensure using a secure password. For best practices for choosing a secured password, please click here.
This article applies to all TeamViewer users.
How to reset your account password
If you are not able to sign in with your account
- Go to https://web.teamviewer.com/.
- Enter your e-mail address and click Continue.
- Click on Forgot your password?.
- Enter your e-mail in the dedicated field, confirm the Captcha, and click Send.
- Access your inbox, open the e-mail called Password reset request, and click on Reset Password.
- You will be redirected to set up your new password. Enter your new password in the dedicated fields and click Save.
If you are able to sign in with your account
- Go to https://web.teamviewer.com/ and sign in to your account.
- Click on your profile icon in the top-right corner and click Edit profile.
- Go to the Account tab and click on Password.
- Enter your old password and your new password in the respective fields and click Save.