This article explains how TeamViewer license administrators can activate their Remote Management license.
This article applies to Remote Management license holders.
Step 1: Activate your Remote Management license
To activate your Remote Management license, please follow the instructions below:
- Check your inbox and open the e-mail called Your TeamViewer License Activation.
- Next to the Remote Management product name, click on the ACTIVATE button.
- You will be redirected to the activation page. If you already have an account, enter your credentials and click Activate.
- If you haven't created an account yet, please click Sign Up. Now, Enter your account email address and name, and create a password. Read and accept the EULA and mark the captcha box and click Activate. For more information on how to create an account, please check this article.
- A confirmation pop-up will appear. Click Continue.
You have successfully activated your Remote Management license.
Step 2: Add your remote devices to your Device list
Once your license has been activated, you must add your remote devices to your Device list as managed devices.
To do so, please follow the instructions explained in this article:
⚠ Important note: This action needs to be performed on the remote device. Not on your local device.
Step 3: Activate the respective Remote Management service on your devices
To finalize the activation of the Remote Management, you must activate the Remote Management service on your remote devices. To do so, please follow the instructions below:
- Open TeamViewer Remote or go to https://web.teamviewer.com/.
- Sign in to your account.
- Go to the Remote Management tab on the left-hand side menu.
- Go to the respective Remote Management service you have purchased (in this example, we are going to activate the Monitoring service).
- Click Activate devices + on the top-right corner.
- Select all the remote devices you want to activate the service and click Continue.
- Select the policies you want to apply to your devices and click Activate.
You have now successfully activated the Remote Management service on your devices.