Before you get started with installations, make sure you know your device by checking out the "device power", "battery use", and "device pairing" from the user manual of Hyco W563.
Install and get started with Vysor
Vysor allows for the installation of the Frontline Workplace application and lets you view the screen of Hyco W563 from your desktop. To get started with Vysor on your desktop follow the steps below:
1. Download and install Vysor on your computer. The launch screen will open after installation
2. Connect Hyco 563 to your computer with a USB 2.0/ Micro-USB cable.
Note: If the Hyco screen can not be viewed, enable the USB debugging of the device.
How to Enable USB Debugging
a. Go to Settings -> About Device -> Build Number.
b. Tap on Build Number 7 times, now Developer Options are enabled.
c. Go to Settings -> System -> Developer Options (Advanced) and enable USB Debugging.
3. Select the View Device button to view your Hyco W563 screen.
Install Frontline Workplace
1. Download the latest Frontline Workplace application.
2. Unzip the bundle. Here you will find the Frontline Workplace APK needed for installation.
Note: You might have to download and install 7-zip to enable unzipping the Frontline Workplace application bundle before accessing the APK file for installation.
3. Drag and drop the
frontline-smartglasses-<version>.apk file directly onto the field area of your Vysor application.
⇒ After following the installation instructions, the Frontline Workplace application will now be visible in the device's list of applications.
5. Open the Frontline Workplace application, and enable the toggle for Permit drawing over other apps, Unknown sources and App permissions. Allow all the other permission pop-ups that come. You should then be prompted to the Start Setup screen.