This article applies to all TeamViewer IoT users.
TeamViewer IoT Cloud is a web management platform where you can connect your devices, initiate remote access, and set up smart monitoring for your IoT network.
Open the License Activation email that was sent to the email account used to purchase the license. Click Activate.
Note: If you have purchased more than one product, each license must be individually activated.
Step 2 - Follow A or B
You will be redirected to the Sign In page.
A: If you already have a TeamViewer account
Sign in with your existing TeamViewer account, click Activate and go to Step 3.
B: If you do not have a TeamViewer account
- Create an account by clicking Sign Up.
- Enter your email address, name and create a password. Read and accept the EULA and mark the captcha box. Click Activate.
- An email has been sent to your inbox for account verification. Click the link in the email to verify your account and complete your license activation.
You will be redirected to the Management Console where a pop-up that confirms your license was successfully activated.
You are now signed in and can start using your license.
Note: If you have a TeamViewer Company Profile your license will be shared with all the members there.
You can see the number of endpoints used and owned if you are Company Profile Administrator in the Management Console or in the TeamViewer Application (Help --> About)
To get started, ensure your system meets the minimum requirements and that you have a TeamViewer account.
Connecting your Device
- To log into the TeamViewer IoT Cloud navigate to https://teamviewer-iot.com.
- From the Home page, you can get started by adding a device.
Accessing & Controlling your Device
Once you have your devices connected, they will automatically appear on the Devices page.
- To remotely access your device, reference the following articles:
Connecting your Sensors
To connect your IoT sensors to the TeamViewer IoT Agent, reference the following articles to use the provided SDKs, MQTT API, and available plugins.
Once you have your IoT network connected, your sensor data will automatically appear on the Metrics page.
- From the Metrics page, you can:
- add metrics to the Dashboard to see your data with Live Streaming in near-real time
- create rules based Alerting to stay aware of your IoT Devices & network
- Reference the following articles for more details:
Accessing your data via TeamViewer IoT API
You can also use the TeamViewer Cloud API to integrate your IoT data into your custom development.