This article applies to all TeamViewer users.
If you are interested in purchasing a TeamViewer Meeting license, we invite you to visit our webshop here.
In case you are unsure about which license to fits best for your needs, this article will help you decide which plan is the most suitable license for your case.
The different TeamViewer Meeting plans
TeamViewer Meeting offers yearly and monthly subscriptions for all its licenses with affordable, straightforward pricing.
You can decide whether you would like to
- pay a lower subscription fee with the annual plan or
- have more flexibility with the monthly plan as you can terminate the subscription before its renewal every month.
TeamViewer Meeting offers a free version both for private and commercial use but with limited functionalities (e.g. limited to 5 participants per meeting).
Besides the free version, TeamViewer Meeting offers three different plans with
- enhanced feature-sets and
- enhanced number of participants per meeting.
The different plans are called: Meeting 50, Meeting 100, and Company.
💡Hint: You will find the full comparison and all features in our webshop:
Concurrent meetings - Organizers per plan
There is one organizer per plan. One organizer means that there can be one meeting at a time.
If you need multiple concurrent meetings, make sure that you purchase the correct number of licenses. You can increase the number of Organizers within the webshop (after clicking Buy now).
After you chose the right license for your meeting needs, please click on Buy now. You will be transferred to the checkout.
Here, please enter the details for your purchase.
- Number of organizers or your TeamViewer Meeting plan
- Your company name
- First name
- Last name
- ZIP code
- Email address (to send you an electronic invoice and the contents of your order) and to, later on, verify anything related to your order.
- Select your preferred payment method and enter your payment information. You will be able to pay by Credit Card or PayPal.
Once you have filled out the form, complete your purchase.
📌Note: All online payments are secure (SSL and SET) according to ISO 8583.
The full instructions for completing the transaction are displayed on the screen.
📌Note: After your purchase, you can always access the Customer Portal to either change your information, download previous invoices, or modify your data.
If you would like to test TeamViewer Meeting prior to your purchase, please contact our Sales Team.