This article applies to all TeamViewer IoT users.
The latest version of the TeamViewer IoT Agent will be available for download via Teamviewer IoT Cloud.
- Installing a newer version of the agent will not delete any of your devices or provisioned data.
- Upon completion of upgrading the TeamViewer IoT Agent, it will automatically start itself; no further action is required
To manually upgrade your TeamViewer IoT Agent:
- Download the latest version from Teamviewer IoT Cloud
- Follow the steps outlined in the installation guide.
- The new version of the agent will replace the existing version.
To automatically download & upgrade your TeamViewer IoT Agent:
- Execute the following command to ensure you have the most recent repository information
sudo -E apt-get update
- Execute the following command to check for an update, and if it exists, to download and install it
sudo -E apt-get install teamviewer-iot-agent