The TeamViewer integration for Salesforce embeds TeamViewer remote control functionality into your Salesforce Service and Sales Cloud environments.
- Create and join a support session directly from a Salesforce case, account, lead, opportunity, contacts and other custom objects added as supported objects.
- Remotely control the customer’s device
- Remote Control Sessions automatically added to the Connection report in the TeamViewer (Classic) Management Console
- Create consolidated reports about your company’s teamviewer connections
- View a device list (Correct naming is needed… AVE)
- Support for Pilot Sessions
With TeamViewer, you can easily create TeamViewer Service Cases and provide remote support right from various Salesforce objects such as cases, leads, accounts, opportunities, contacts and custom objects. The remote troubleshooting experience is improved by optimizing communication between users and Call Center staff. Remote control has been proven to increase efficiency of service desks and improve customer satisfaction significantly.
Please keep in mind that Integrations are not included in basic license packages. They have to be purchased separately as AddOns. For more information, please visit our website: http://www.teamviewer.com/integrations
How to integrate TeamViewer into Salesforce
Please download our complete user guide on how to integrate TeamViewer into Salesforce here: