The TeamViewer Host app allows you to control unattended Android devices remotely. A connection is, therefore, possible even when the device is not being actively used.
You can use a configuration link to automatically assign several TeamViewer Host apps installed on your devices to your TeamViewer account.
This article applies to all TeamViewer customers with a Corporate or Tensor license.
How to Install a custom TeamViewer Host on your Android device
- Open the Management Console and log in with your TeamViewer account. Please use the credentials of your Computers & Contacts list.
- Click Design & Deploy.
- Click Add Host and select Android Host.
- Define a name for the module and select a group in which the devices should be displayed.
- Click Save.
- The configuration link will be displayed.
- Open the link on your Android devices.
- If the TeamViewer Host app is already installed on the device, the assignment is made automatically after confirmation.
- If the TeamViewer Host app has not yet been installed on the device, please open up the TeamViewer Host app in the Google Play Store first.
- After installation, open the configuration link again.
- Download and install the app.
- The device is now assigned to your account and will be displayed in the defined group of your Computers & Contacts list.