This article applies to users with a Corporate or Tensor license.
The TeamViewer Host app allows you to remotely control unattended Android devices. A connection is, therefore, possible even when the device is not being actively used.
You can use a configuration link to automatically assign several TeamViewer Host apps installed on your devices to your TeamViewer account.
1) Open the TeamViewer Management Console and log in with your TeamViewer account. Please use the credentials of your Computers & Contacts list.
2) Click Design & Deploy.
3) Click Add Host and select Android Host.
4) Define a name for the module and select a group in which the devices should be displayed.
5) Click Save.
- The configuration link will be displayed.
6) Open the link on your Android devices.
- If the TeamViewer Host app is already installed on the device, the assignment is made after confirmation automatically.
- If the TeamViewer Host app has not yet been installed on the device, please open up the TeamViewer Host app in the Google Play Store first.
- Download and install the app.
- After installation, open the configuration link again.
7) The device is now assigned to your account and will be displayed in the defined group of your Computers & Contacts list.