This article applies to all TeamViewer users.
As an addition to the Trusted Device feature, you can now manage your Trusted Devices within the TeamViewer Management Console.
Manage own trusted devices
As a user, you are able to manage your own Trusted Devices and IP addresses under your Profile settings: Edit profile --> Trusted Devices.
- you can see all Trusted Devices and IP addresses
- for IP addresses you can see the location
- you can see the alias of the device if there is one ("Device alias (123 123 123)")
- you have the possibility to revoke the trust
Manage Trusts as a Company Admin
As a Company admin, you are now able to manage all trusts of your company members for devices and IP addresses under User management --> Trusted Devices tab.
- as a Company admin, you can see the trusts for all accounts within the company (Manage users permission is required)
- everything that is shown within the Trusted Devices tab of the account is also shown within the company admin and the account the setting belongs to
- you can remove the trusts
- possibility to delete all trusts from one account → filter for a user and click on the checkbox to select all
- possibility to delete all trusts → click on the checkbox to select all
Alternative to Trusted Devices
As an alternative to the Trusted Devices authorization process, you can enable two-factor authentication on your account instead. If you are using two-factor authentication, then the Trusted Devices authorization email won’t be required anymore when you sign into your account on a new device.
You can find more information about two-factor authentication here.