This article applies to all TeamViewer users and customers.
Just like other major players in the IT industry we have implemented a variety of security measures to protect the personal data of our users’ TeamViewer accounts.
- Informing our users of unusual sign-in activities.
- Initiating a password reset in cases of suspicious sign-in activity.
- Requiring manual confirmation for new contact requests.
- Confirming the first sign-in on a new device via email. Please find further information within the Knowledge Base article about trusted devices.
- Providing a facility to check on which device your account is currently signed in. Please find this feature in the TeamViewer Management Console under Edit profile --> Active logins.
All the security-related emails we send to you are intended to keep you informed about the security of your TeamViewer account and to enable you to keep your data safe.