This article applies to all TeamViewer users and customers.
Just like other major players in the IT industry we have implemented a variety of security measures to protect the personal data of our users’ TeamViewer accounts.
- Informing our users of unusual sign in activities.
- Initiating a password reset in cases of suspicious sign in activity.
- Requiring manual conformation for new contact requests.
- Confirming the first sign in on a new device via email. Please find further information within the Knowledge Base article about trusted devices.
- Providing a facility to check on which device your account is currently signed in. Please find this feature in the TeamViewer Management Console under Edit profile > Active logins.
All the security related emails we send to you are intended to keep you informed about the security of your TeamViewer account and to enable you to keep your data safe.