Settings policies allow you to apply settings for all your installed TeamViewer clients centrally via the TeamViewer (Classic) Management Console. This way, you can deploy and enforce the same settings to all your devices.
This article applies to all users in all licenses.
How to create a settings policy
To create a settings policy, please follow the instructions below:
- Log in to the Management Console: https://login.teamviewer.com/
- Go to Design & Deploy, and in the Policies tab, click on the + button.
- Select a policy setting and click on Add.
- On the right-hand side, depending on the item you have chosen, you can configure the setting properly.
- Setting can be removed from the policy by clicking on the bin.
- Enter a policy name and press Create.
The policy will then appear in your policy list.
💡Hint: The Enforce option allows you to enforce the policy. This means that the policy cannot be changed on the device. Otherwise, the user would be able to define the settings on the device itself.