This article applies to all TeamViewer customers with a Corporate or Tensor plan.
You can deploy the TeamViewer Host app to your Android devices, and assign them to a TeamViewer account, using an MDM service along with Android Enterprise. The MDM service you use should be supported by AppConfig. Some examples include IBM MaaS360, Jamf Software, BlackBerry BES12, MobileIron, VMware AirWatch, and others.
- the MDM provider is linked with Android Enterprise
- the TeamViewer Host App is enabled for the Android Enterprise Play Store
- a Configration-ID of a custom Android Host module (you can create one under https://login.teamviewer.com/nav/deploy)
Below, the configuration with TeamViewer is described using AirWatch as an example.
To deploy the TeamViewer Host App to your device, follow these steps:
- Open the AirWatch console.
- Open the TeamViewer Host App via Apps & Books → Public → Add Application.
- Select Platform = Android, Source = Import from Play. Click Next.
- Select a Smart Group in the Assignment tab.
- Select the Deployment tab.
- Acticate Send Application Configuration.
- Add a new Configuration ID under Application Configuration.
- Configuration Key = ConfigurationID
- Value Type = String
- Configuration Value = <Configuration-ID of the Android Host moduls>
8) Click Save & Publish.
TeamViewer Host for Android will then be deployed to the assigned devices. After that, you can connect to the devices from your TeamViewer account with a single click.