TeamViewer offers a Customer Portal that allows you to view and manage your customer data, invoices, and subscription.
This article applies to TeamViewer customers with a Remote Access, Business, Premium, Corporate, Assist AR, or Remote Management subscription.
Activate the Customer Portal
To activate the Customer Portal, please follow the instructions below. There are two different cases depending on your current licensing state:
- If you are a new customer, you will receive the instructions in a separate email called [Customer Portal Account Setup] Manage your TeamViewer subscription. Please open this email, click on Set Up My Account and follow the instructions on the screen.
- If you are an existing customer, please click on the following link ➜ Activate the Customer Portal, and enter your invoice number. You can contact our customer support via this link if you encounter any issues during the activation.
- TeamViewer Customer Portal is available exclusively for subscription license users.
- At the moment, the customers who purchased the TeamViewer license from the resellers are not able to use TeamViewer Customer Portal.
Access the Customer Portal
You can access the TeamViewer Customer Portal by following the steps below:
- Go to service.teamviewer.com
- Log in with your TeamViewer credentials
You can download and pay your open invoices by clicking the Invoices button. You can also upload a proof of payment document if your license has been set inactive due to payment default.
💡Hint: If you see a red dot on your invoice tab, it indicates whether there is an outstanding payment for one of your licenses.
Manage your subscription
You can view and manage your TeamViewer subscriptions and get a quick overview of its most relevant information. To access it, click on Manage subscriptions and click Manage on the desired license.
📌Note: Changing the company name and the country is impossible via the Customer Portal. Please contact our Customer Support.
📌Please note that you can not cancel your TeamViewer plan within the TeamViewer Customer Portal. Please contact our Customer Support. For cancellation details, please refer to our EULA.
You can upload and download financial documents you might need for your business, e.g., bank certificates or commercial register proof.