This article applies to all customers with a Pilot license.
During a TeamViewer Pilot session, you can now add text comments to placed arrows to indicate and differentiate the focus parts.
How to add text comments to placed arrows?
Please follow the steps below to add text comments to placed arrows inside a TeamViewer Pilot connection.
1) Start a TeamViewer Pilot session by entering the TeamViewer Pilot ID into the Partner ID field in your TeamViewer client:
2) Once the session is established, select an object you would like to highlight by e.g. tapping on the screen to place an arrow.
You can then add text comments to the placed arrow in the bottom left text box.
3) Once the text has been entered, a circle with 3 dots will display on top of the selected arrow. On the expert side, the text comment appears above the text box.
4) On the remote side, the text comment appears at the top of the mobile screen.
- If you would like to edit a text comment, simply select the specific arrow and re-enter the text.
- Both the expert and remote side have the permission to select placed arrows but only the expert can add/ edit text comments.
- Please note that the placed arrows from the expert side are
- orange and red-colored and those from the remote side are in blue color shades.