This video tutorial will show you how to create custom modules through the TeamViewer (Classic) Management Console.
How to create your custom QuickSupport
To create your custom QuickSupport, please follow the instructions below:
- Log in to the Classic Management Console
- Select Design & Deploy
- Click the + button and choose between QuickSupport, QuickJoin, Full Version, Host module, or Android Host module (this video is about the Quick Support module)
- Select QuickSupport module
- A menu will appear with the different settings you can choose for your custom QuickSupport module (e.g., color, text, name, etc.)
- After you finished your customized settings, please click Save and copy down the link provided
- Please send the link to your customers or link it to your homepage, and your customers can download your customized QuickSupport module
Additionally, please look at this Blog or Knowledge Base article to learn more about the QuickSupport module.