This article applies to all TeamViewer customers.
With the latest updates to our TeamViewer Management Console, it is now possible to easily check for devices which are not compliant with your policy setting and find important information to identify problems on policy assignment and decide how to react.
To be able to use this feature, you must meet the following requirements:
- The device that you want to assign a policy to has installed TeamViewer 10 (or later)With older versions of TeamViewer, setting policies were not available at all.
- You own a TeamViewer 12 Business license (or higher)
- You have a TeamViewer account
📌Note: Assigning and using TeamViewer setting policies is only available for managed devices. Please make sure you assign all devices to your account beforehand.
Monitor the assignment for all your devices
The assignment status of a TeamViewer Setting Policy is displayed within the Computers & Contacts list of the TeamViewer Management Console.
1) Open the TeamViewer Management Console.
2) You will see the status of the assignment in the columns of each device.
3) A column Policy is displayed by default.
- Go to a group of contacts and devices.
- You can hide the column if wanted via the Views menu.
Which different status are available?
The status of the assignment differs depending on the precondition of the device, the policy is assigned to.
*If the policy was deleted in the meantime, its name is no longer available.