This article applies to all TeamViewer customers with a Corporate or Tensor plan.
In this video tutorial you learn how to download the MSI package through the Management Console.
The TeamViewer MSI package is a special installation file for the TeamViewer full version or TeamViewer Host. It can be used to implement TeamViewer in an Active Directory Domain via Group Policy Object (GPO). Additional configuration information is available in the download package.
📌Note: The MSI package is only available for license holder with a Corporate license (perpetual and subscription).
Recap of the steps shown in the video:
1. Login to the Management Console
2. Navigate to the Design and Deploy Tab on the left hand side.
3. Click Edit next to your already created custom Host module. (Note: If you have not created one, you can use the Add host button at the top to create one. More information here)
4. Click the Download MSI Link (Note: Notice the Configuration ID, You will need this for customization later).
Alternative download link (requires to be signed in to the Community with your licensed TeamViewer account)
5. This will open a new page, enter your license key in the box provided including the hyphens “-“
6. The MSI package including the manual for this will now be downloaded in a .zip file.