This article applies to all TeamViewer Meeting users and customers.

What is TeamViewer Meeting?

TeamViewer Meeting keeps you connected to your contacts and global team through video, voice, instant chat messaging, screen sharing, and more on any device, anywhere!

Where can I download TeamViewer Meeting?

You can download it from the TeamViewer homepage here:

TeamViewer Meeting (formerly blizz)

Collaborate with teams through secure videoconferencing & VoIP calls, instant chat, screen sharing, & more across devices & platforms — anywhere you meet.

Do I need to get a TeamViewer account to use the application?

When you purchase a license, you will need to activate it on your account, therefore it is necessary to create a TeamViewer account for all customers.

It is possible to host a meeting without creating an account. Please keep in mind, that such meetings are always unlicensed and will allow a maximum of 5 participants

A TeamViewer account will allow you to use additional features such as chat.

I already have a TeamViewer account, can I use it for TeamViewer Meeting?

Yes, the same account can be used for TeamViewer Meeting. You can access the Management Console to administer your license. 

How do I start a TeamViewer Meeting / Videocall / Audio call?

Check out this article where you will find a step-by-step on how to start your TeamViewer Meeting meeting sharing your screen, as a video call or as a call. 

How can my participants join my meeting?

Your participants can join a meeting using the TeamViewer Meeting application, or a mobile device (Android & iOS)

How many participants can showcase the video?

Up to 10 participants can join per video to face-to-face video calls.

Can I use TeamViewer Meeting to organize Webinars?

Of course! Use TeamViewer Meeting for your Webinars, and decide the level of interaction of your participants.

Also, TeamViewer Meeting has been proven to act as an online education tool for schools and universities.

Can I plan future meetings and re-use them?

Yes, it is possible to plan future meetings, re-use them or delete them after you host them.

You will need an account to use this feature. 

Find out how to plan a meeting here!

Do TeamViewer Meetings have a limited time?

There are no time restrictions with TeamViewer Meeting, regardless of the license you can have a meeting open for as long as you need.

I use TeamViewer Meeting commercially but I don't need more than 5 participants, do I still need to purchase a license?

The "TeamViewer Meeting free" package is available for everyone free of charge.

Keep in mind, that if you use the free version, we cannot provide technical support and you are missing out on features such as recording your meetings, reporting, and much more. 

Can I record my TeamViewer Meetings and re-use the recordings as webinars?

Yes, this option is available with the Crew and Company licenses.

Can I keep track of who has joined my meeting and when?

Yes, this option is available with the Crew and Company licenses here: https://meeting.teamviewer.com/home/reporting/meetings

You can also enter the Reporting via Settings --> Reporting.

How do I terminate my Subscription?

If you wish to cancel your subscription, this can only be done directly through the Customer Portal.

In the Customer Portal, click on Subscriptions and you will see the button to suspend it. By doing this, it will no longer auto-renew next month or year respectively. 

📌Note: During your purchase, the Terms and Conditions inform you that your Subscription will auto-renew automatically.

Which operating systems are supported for the TeamViewer Meeting?

Click on this article to find out if your Operating System is supported.

Which security mechanisms does TeamViewer Meeting use?

All connections established by and with TeamViewer Meeting are highly encrypted (same standards as https/SSL). These encryption methods are used by government institutions and financial institutions, are state-of-the-art and are considered completely safe. Encryption is based on 4096bit RSA private/public key exchange and 256-bit AES session encoding.

Can an organizer give the presenter role to one of the participants so they can show their screen?

Yes, this is possible with TeamViewer Meeting, you can assign an Organizer or Presenter role to one of your participants. 

Can I mute my participants?

Yes, it is possible to mute some or all of your participants so that you can decrease the background noise.

What can I do to improve my meeting experiences?

Check out the Audio in TeamViewer Meeting - Best practices where you will learn some tips and ideas to improve your meeting experiences.