TeamViewer offers In-App purchases in the TeamViewer Remote Control app for iOS devices.

This article applies to all unlicensed users running TeamViewer Remote Control on iOS.

What is an In-App purchase?

The Apple In-App purchases allow iOS users to buy items (extra content or subscriptions) with just a few actions from within apps running on iOS. Learn more here.

Can I still use the app for free?

Yes - The usage of the TeamViewer Remote Control App remains free for personal use. Learn more about ".

The option to buy a subscription plan is meant for users who are using TeamViewer for commercial purposes.

What licenses does TeamViewer offer for the In-App purchases?

Currently, we are only offering a Business subscription license which will automatically be renewed yearly. Learn how to manage your subscription here.

If you would like to purchase a Premium or Corporate plan, please feel free to contact our Sales team or visit our webshop.

Where can I find the In-App purchases?

You can purchase your TeamViewer subscription plan easily via the apps menu. Browse to the SettingsGet startedUpgrade Plan and follow the instructions.

How do I pay?

All purchases are handled over the App Store and you are paying with your pre-defined payment method via your Apple ID.

The App Store informs you via the App about the successful purchase and sends you out two emails to your Apple ID email confirming the purchase (Subscription Confirmation, Invoice).

How can I upgrade the license I bought via the In-App purchase?

Upgrading the license bought by the In-App purchase is not possible. Please contact our Sales team directly to discuss the possibilities.

How can I cancel my order?

You can cancel the order via Apple. Learn more here.

How can I get a refund?

You can request your refund via Apple. Learn more here or here.