Install script stopped working

We have been using this script for our unattended TV installs for some time now. Recently it  has stopped working. When it's ran it will fail right away, log just says install failed. Any suggestions on a revised script? I found it in another thread a while ago.

msiexec.exe /i "QITA_TeamViewer_Host.msi" ALLUSERS=1 /qn /norestart /log output.log APITOKEN=APITOKENIDHERE CUSTOMCONFIGID=CONFIGIDHERE ASSIGNMENTOPTIONS=--grant-easy-access

Another issues that just started - we have our install set to not prompt for a password. However sometimes it asks for a password to connect to a device and sometimes it doesn't. There doesn't seem to be a rhym or reason behind it.

TIA

Comments

• Another issues that just started - we have our install set to not prompt for a password. However sometimes it asks for a password to connect to a device and sometimes it doesn't. There doesn't seem to be a rhym or reason behind it.

I can't really help with the first part of your question, but we've had the same issue with asking for password when connecting. After much discussing with support, they explained that the Easy Access process looks simple on the front end, but contains a lot of steps on the back end and sometimes gets stuck in the process.

When we have these issues, reapplying the policies and resharing the device group with the user ususally solves the issue. It's also a good idea to take a look at the install on the host machine and ensure the Account assignment has happened correctly. On the Full client version, this is found under Extras > Options > General > Account Assignment.  Also check that Easy Access is in fact turned on by going to Extras > Options > Security > Personal Password (for unttended access) and ensure the box is checked beside Grant  <account name> Easy Access