Automate installation of android apps on many devices

Hi,

We have number of android devices connected to our team viewer account. My requirment is to install an android app from google playstore across all devices linked to my Team Viewer account and also may be uninstall an app similarly on all the devices. I want to know if there is a way i can do it manually on a single device and repeat the same acoss all the devices in an automated fashion. Does team viewer support such automated scripts ? or are there any tools which i could use to automate this process ?

Thank You!

Comments

• JeanK
    JeanK Posts: 6,973 Community Manager 🌍

Hello @MashGooner,

Thank you for your message.

You can deploy the Android Host to multiple devices and assign them to your TeamViewer account.

You will find all the information you need in our Knowledge Base article here: Deploy TeamViewer Host for Android and assign the devices to a TeamViewer account 

I hope this is what you were looking for. If not, do not hesitate to ask your questions here. ?

Cheers,

Jean

Community Manager

• Hi JeanK,

I believe your article guides one to install Team viewer host app on multiple android devices but in my case i want to install a custom app for example facebook/whatsapp on all the android devices which are already linked to my team viewer account. Is that possible or are there any workarounds ?

Thanks & Regards,

Mahesh

• JeanK
    JeanK Posts: 6,973 Community Manager 🌍

Hello @MashGooner

Thank you for your message.

Unfortunately, we only provide support for TeamViewer-related deployment tools.

For deploying third parties apps, you will have to ask directly to the third party apps providers.

I thank you in advance for your understanding.

Best,

Jean

Community Manager