Embed Teamviewer in an HTML webpage

Hello everybody,

I am on the Teamviewer management console, I have all my computers listed. My company has got an internal webpage with again the computer list and other information (redaundant). 

I would like to know if I can somehow create and embed a button to create the remote connections to the devices, in order to use only the company's webpage and not the teamviewer management console.

Thank you for your time.:smileyhappy:

Lucio

Comments

• W_deFazio
    W_deFazio Posts: 22 Staff member 🤠

Hello ziolucione,

Thank you for your post.

At the moment that is not possible with TeamViewer. But I will forward your suggestion to our product management team. Such ideas are always welcome, although we can not promise when or if this will be implemented.

Nevertheless, your feedback is crucial to us, as we want to continue to develop TeamViewer-based on our user's need.

Best Regards,

W_deFazio

• christian-j
    christian-j Posts: 54 Staff member 🤠

Hi ziolucione,

have you tried to add a link like the following?

<a href="https://start.teamviewer.com/012345678">Connect to device 012345678</a>

Christian

Team Lead Product Development (Enterprise)

Did my reply answer your question? To help others, please accept it as solution. Thanks!
  • dhodge
    dhodge Posts: 1

This works perfectly on a PC, however it does not work on an IPAD, the Ipad starts TeamViewer but does not make the connection. Is there any way to make the iPad version work like the pc version, or even a different link.

Thanks