TeamVIewer Assignment

Dear All,

I'm new to all this. Can anyone help me on this error code output:-

TeamViewer_Assignment (r345)=> Assignment failed with:
POST-Request 'devices/assign' failed with 400 (API-Error: 'wrong_password' (Code 19), Description: 'WrongPassword')

Thank you
Jeffrey

Comments

• Maybe grab a new assignment token and script token and try again?..

If that doesn’t work, throw up your script, but strip out the tokens though.

• PentaMIS
    PentaMIS Posts: 7 ✭✭

Already did but still the same. Strange thing is when I login as a normal user in client PC, it successfully installed. But if I login in as domain administrator in client PC, it failed.

Thank you

• check local admins.. cmd -> net localgroup administrators

• PentaMIS

localPC.jpg

• Having the same issue on a small portion of my deployment, less than 5% of the targeted hosts. Did you ever get this resolved?

• Kentain
    Kentain Posts: 14

I'm uncertain, honestly I forgot about it over the holidays.. I was thinking of suggesting: Try logging into one of the machines as the account you are using (e.g. domain admin), then log off, then try the machine assignment again..

If it works, it suggests that there is some sort of file/variable/registry compare happening to file/variable/registry entry that doesn't yet exist, either because the account had never been used on the computer itself, or possibly because of changes that occured with windows updates etc.

• PentaMIS

I'm not sure is it consider solve but I realise that the client machine need to be internet facing (meaning already able to browse internet) in order for the assignment to work.

Thanks