Highlighted
Posted by beast-usa
Tetragon

Re: Sunsetting the multi-window user interface

Still HATING the new HUGE waste of space interface! SO SUPER ANNOYING! But if I stay on version 14.3 (nice slim strip of JUST CONTACTS) it keeps crashing. :( So I'm forced to use the MONSTER WASTE OF SPACE version 14.6. So it looks like it doesn't matter what we like or makes life faster and easier on us?

Can we at least KILL WITH EXTREME PREJUDISE, DELETE, REMOVE, I NEVER WANT TO SEE IT AGAIN the STUPID "Recent Connections"? Who does that work for? I have a couple hundred computers in my contacts and it jumping all the way to the top to the "Recent Connections" is even worse then the huge waste of space on my left screen! No really it's like 33% of one of my 40 inch screens just to see contacts. :(

tv-14.6-text.jpg

1 Reply
Posted by beast-usa
Tetragon

Re: Sunsetting the multi-window user interface

New version still HUGE, still has no way to not eat up 33% of one screen, still has the worthless "Recent Connections" with no way to disable it! I love looking at the 3.5 inches of wasted space.

Really PLEASE let up resize it to a normal size or give us the ability to split like 14.3. I don't need anything but contacts. AND PLEASE ADD AN OPTION TO DISABLE, REMOVE, DELETE RECENT CONNNECTIONS. Then the three or four people that like can still use it