The first TeamViewer Expert Day - Join us!

Esther
Esther Posts: 4,052 Former Community Manager
edited May 2023 in Announcements

Hi TeamViewer Community,

I am happy to announce the first TeamViewer Expert Day on September 19th, 2018.

AsktheExpert.png

What is the TeamViewer Expert Day?

The TeamViewer Expert Day is a Community event in which a lot of TeamViewer experts are replying to your technical questions about TeamViewer.

Who are the TeamViewer Experts?

I hope that a lot of our community members with their expert knowledge will help a team of TeamViewer staff members to reply to all questions within minutes.

Our goal is to have the fastest and best support possible :-) 

When is the TeamViewer Expert Day?

On Wednesday, September 19th from 8am to 5pm CEST are TeamViewer Experts replying to user and customer questions in this board.

The board will be opened already a few hours prior to this event.

Where can I participate?

Do you have a question? Just post it in here: Expert Day September 2018

Are you a TeamViewer expert and want to reply? Just grab a question from this board as well: Expert Day September 2018

How can I participate?

Do you have a question for the experts?

Go to this board --> Click on the Start a topic button --> Write down your question and keep in mind to be as explicit and detailed as possible --> click Post.

Please keep in mind that we will not answer questions in regard to the commercial use topic.

You are an expert and want to answer a question?

Go to this board --> Find a (or more) question(s), you want to answer --> Click Reply --> Write down your answer  --> click Post.

I am looking forward to a lot of challenging questions, many experts who are replying to all of them and tons of new accepted solutions.

All the best, Esther

>> Click here to join <<

Former Community Manager

Tagged: