Posted by Remote Management Staff
Remote Management Staff

Welcome to our AMA

Welcome to our first Ask Me Anything focused on TeamViewer Remote Management services. 

• TeamViewer Monitoring and Asset Management
  • TeamViewer Endpoint Protection
  • TeamViewer Backup

We will answer all questions posted on the 4th of March related to the above services. In order to accommodate all time zones, we will start accepting questions from 00.00 until 24.00 Berlin time zone

How does it work: 

• To post a question please start a topic on this board
  • You can reply to any other topics started by another user.
  • We will reply in the order of the posts. 
  • Questions related to the TeamViewer Remote Control application will not be answered here and will be forward to our colleagues who are responsible for that topic.

We are looking forward to talking with you on the 4th of March. 

Product Owner, Remote Management services.
4 Replies
Posted by Quaxi
Henagon

Re: Welcome to our AMA

Highlighted
Posted by aussiejoemoe
Electron

Thanks for the welcome.

I am wanting to investigate monitoring of hard drives. In the past, I have monitored "Disk health" on computers and servers but feel this isn't complete or in its' infant stages. I have had failed hard drives that haven't been detected through teamviewer and would like to see this change if possible. Also, it would be a great feature to be able to detect RAID controllers and be able to perform long S.M.A.R.T read/write tests from the console.

Posted by Kohn200
Henagon

Thanks,

what are the plans regarding Teamviewer Backup? are you checking any backup plan? i need one.

Posted by Remote Management Staff
Remote Management Staff

Hi @Kohn200 

Thanks for the question.

At this moment we are developing a new version of our Backup solution which is developed with newer technology. Beta version should be out in a few weeks. Would you like to test it? 

If yes, please write me a private message.

Product Owner, Remote Management services.