Blizz Staff

User_Focus_Program_Blizz.jpg

Dear Community Members, 

would you like to co-innovate with us? Are you interested in shaping the future of Blizz together?

We invite you to become product development partners.

Apply now and participate in the Blizz User Focus Program here.

You will be asked to provide early feedback on ideas and tell us your needs before feature development and implementation starts.

We are looking forward to your application and are excited to collaborate with you!

All the best, Hilal

2 Comments
Henagon

The new interface is not working for me or my users. 

First, having the Blizz control box separate is easier to use and popping out certain features like attendees and chat make it much easier to follow the meeting.

Second, some computer users would have no idea on how to control the new interface.  It took me some time to figure it out and I was very unhappy that you took away the Blizz control windows and instead put it directly on my screen.

Third, the updated version seems to have issues with the audio that the old interface doesn't have.  Some can hear and others cannot.

Blizz Staff

Good Morning @jg1012002,

Did you try the solution which was given to you in this previous post? We would like to know if the issues that you have with the Audio indeed don't replicate with the previous interface. 

Also, and in order to continue devloping Blizz according to the needs of our users, we'd appreciate it if you would take the time to answer these questions

Thank you! 

Jaquie