In the course of a meeting, you may wish to change the settings controlling the meeting, e.g. to mute the microphone or stop screen sharing. You can make such changes on the Blizz panel.
Sometimes it makes sense to change the role of a participant, e.g. if a participant other than the organizer wants to share his screen content.
Prerequisite: you are the organizer of the meeting.
1. On the Blizz panel, open the Participants area
2. Click the arrow to the right of the name of the participant whose role you want to change.
3. Select the Make organizer or Make presenter function.
Locking a meeting
If you lock a meeting, participants can only join the meeting after confirmation.
This has the following effects on participation in a meeting:
Participants can only join the meeting if the organizer allows them to do so.
Participants who are removed from a locked meeting cannot join the meeting again.
1. On the Blizz panel, open the Participants area.
2. Click the open padlock to lock the meeting or the closed padlock to unlock it.
Changing audio settings
Prerequisite: an audio connection via Voice over IP must be active.
1. On the Blizz panel, open the Audio area.
2. You can switch the microphone or loudspeakers on or off by clicking on the appropriate icon.
If a device is switched on, you can change the volume using the slider
Controlling screen sharing
If you start a meeting with screen sharing, the sharing begins automatically according to the default setting. However you can pause or stop the sharing. In addition, you can share only a particular window instead of the entire screen.
Prerequisite: screen sharing is active.
1. On the Blizz panel, open the Screen sharing area.
2. Move the mouse over the miniature view of the screen until the control elements appear.
You now have the following possibilities:
Click the pause icon to pause the sharing. Screen sharing is thus "frozen" for the participants. By clicking on the play button, you can continue sharing.
Click the stop button to stop the sharing. Participants will see the wait dialog. By clicking the play button, you can continue sharing.
If you want to change the content shared, click the arrow next to the left field and select the desired window or the whole screen from the expandable menu.