In this article you will see the different options for starting a meeting.
Open your Blizz application and click on Meeting and Start Meeting.
The Blizz panel opens with the meeting frame around it. If your screen is being shared, you will see a green frame around it.
If you would like to know more about controlling screen sharing, please visit this article.
Open your Blizz application and go to Meeting and Start Meeting.
To turn your meeting into a Video Call you have two options:
a) Pause the screen sharing in the upper menu.
You will then see an orange frame around your meeting. This means that your participants are not seeing your screen, only you can see it.
b) Click on the microphone and the webcam icons to start both.
You can enlarge your videos by clicking on the edges to make them larger.
a) Navigate to the upper menu and choose the option end sharing on the right.
b) Click on the microphone to unmute it, and on the webcam icon to start your video.
On the Video Call window, you will see your own video and the videos of the participants.
c) If during a video call you need to share your screen spontaneously, click on the Select Screen button in the lower menu and click on Request Screen Sharing.
1. Open your Blizz application and click on Meeting and Start Meeting.
2. Navigate to the upper menu and pause your screen sharing if active.
3. Click on the microphone to unmute it.
On the call window, you will see the profile pictures of the participants.
Starting a meeting from the
Use this option if the desired participants are already part of your contact list. If you would like to add a new contact to your Blizz account, please visit this article for instructions.
1. On the navigation bar, click Contacts.
2. Select the desired contact.
Hint: The desired participant should be online.
3. Click on Meeting and wait until the participant accepts.
You can use this features for participants who do not have a Blizz account or who are offline.
1. In the navigation bar click on the Blizz Options.
2. Go to the Custom Invitation tab. On the dialog there is an Invitation message that you can modify with your meeting information.
3. Click on Test invitation
Hint: If you select the telephone option, the dial-in telephone number is displayed on the Blizz panel on the lower left side. From there you can choose the desired country.