About the Blizz organizer

Mohr
Mohr Posts: 6 ✭✭
edited April 2023 in Meeting Forum

We have a question about how the Blizz organizer works with the Company plan.  I see that there is one organizer; Does this mean that only one designated person, on the account, is able to schedule and start meetings?

Thank You

Best Answer

Answers

• Jaquie
    Jaquie Posts: 93

Dear @Mohr

Thank you for your interest. 

If your meetings are not concurrent, the Blizz Company license allows you to assign it to different colleagues. If you would like to know more, please submit a ticket through the below link and my colleagues from the Sales Team can send you a trial license and clarify your questions. Just let us know what type of license you want and how many concurrent meetings you would like to organize. 

https://blizz.com/en/submit-a-ticket/ 

Thank you!

Jaquie

• Mohr
    Mohr Posts: 6 ✭✭

Thank You Jaquie -

I've submitted a couple of tickets, but, didn't hear back on either.   I'm not sure if they are actually getting created.

• Jaquie
    Jaquie Posts: 93

Hi @Mohr

For your case, please make sure that you're choosing the option "I have a question about the software before purchasing" so that the right team can respond. Also please check your spam folder for any responses you might have. 

As an alternative you can request a quote through our Blizz website and ask for a trial license as well.  

https://www.blizz.com/en/

Cheers

Jaquie

• I have a Crew account. I would like different team members to be able to be the Organizer at different times. - Not always myself. Is this possible with the Crew account or only the Company account?

• Hello, I read this topic and i'd suggest a sort of "floating" license option.

I mean a settimg that allows ANY of the crew staff organize the first meeting (if license is for ONE concurrent meeting), so it's not needed to "assign" manually the right to organize them.