About the access refusal of the meeting.

Posted by saaatoooruuu
Henagon

About the access refusal of the meeting.

I use the meeting of the paid plan.

Can you not refuse access with an account name or a device in the other party connected to?

If a sentence is wrong because I am weak in English, I am sorry.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Posted by Moderator Moderator
Solution

Re: About the access refusal of the meeting.

Hello @saaatoooruuu

Thank you for your message.

Currently, it is not possible to block specific accounts or devices from a Blizz meetings.

You can, however, create a password-protected meeting using the Scheduler found in Blizz

Scheduler Blizz.pngSelect Scheduler on the left side of the Blizz application

When you create a new scheduled meeting, you will find the optional password field

schedule meeting Blizz.pngThe optional password field, found below the date selection

Enter a password in this field, and only participants who know the password will be able to join the meeting!

*Please Note* Scheduled meetings have their own unique meeting IDs, and will not use the one associated with your account.

I hope this helps! 

Josh P.

If my reply answered your question, help out other users and click the Accept as a Solution  button below.

You can also say thanks by clicking on the Thumbs Up button!

Thanksfor being an active member of our Community!
1 Reply
Highlighted
Posted by Moderator Moderator
Solution

Re: About the access refusal of the meeting.

Hello @saaatoooruuu

Thank you for your message.

Currently, it is not possible to block specific accounts or devices from a Blizz meetings.

You can, however, create a password-protected meeting using the Scheduler found in Blizz

Scheduler Blizz.pngSelect Scheduler on the left side of the Blizz application

When you create a new scheduled meeting, you will find the optional password field

schedule meeting Blizz.pngThe optional password field, found below the date selection

Enter a password in this field, and only participants who know the password will be able to join the meeting!

*Please Note* Scheduled meetings have their own unique meeting IDs, and will not use the one associated with your account.

I hope this helps! 

Josh P.

If my reply answered your question, help out other users and click the Accept as a Solution  button below.

You can also say thanks by clicking on the Thumbs Up button!

Thanksfor being an active member of our Community!