Blizz - Problems

eherstad
eherstad Posts: 3 ✭✭
edited April 2023 in Meeting Forum

Hi.

Blizz licensing is very inconvenient for a company, unlike Teamviewer where i buy the license for the company and used amongst the users, in Blizz i have to buy license and activate it with that users pc/account using activating link. Very unprofessional for corporate. Why whould i need the management overview?

We bought 2 licenses, core, and currently when i assign the first one bought in january to 1 user and then i assign the one bought in march and assign it to another user, the first account reverts to basic... And if i try to activate license on first account using the first license the latest one will revert back to free/basic

We got the current problem:

1. Android phones/devices cannot join meetings (We run meetings with password, it's a requirement)

2. I have 2 user accounts, which cannot logon to blizz webpage, but can logon to blizz app, teamviewer logon page and teamviewer app. When i try to log onto blizz page it says the account/password combination is wrong. If i try to recover password it says the account doesn't exist, if i try to make a new account using same email, i'm not allowed because the email is in use....

3. Licensing problem and massive improvements for corporations. Like mentioned aboive

4. After running meeting for a long time with 9-10 users, we got a message on the core user, that there was no more free spots. Users had been leaving and rejoining meeting. 

With regards

Best Answers

Answers