Cancel Subscription after 7 days

martywilkins
martywilkins Posts: 1
edited April 2023 in Meeting Forum

I had a need to host a meeting on March 29th and tried to sign up for subscription then, I got a series of email's needing me to verify some info.  I did replay to one email asking for direction as I was a little unclear on what they were looking for.  To my knowledge I never accepted anything and was under impression that the transaction was not completed.  Well I just got my Amex bill and I was charged the $588.  I never used the service and do not have need for it now.

Going back through my emails I now see they did send me copy of invoice congradulating me on my purchase.  I really thought it was junk mail associated with me asking for info.

I really don't need this at this point and just want service canceled and money refunded.

Please advise.

Comments

• Jaquie
    Jaquie Posts: 93

Dear Martywilkins, 

In order to be able to assist you in a proper way, we require further information from you. 

Please submit a ticket through the below link and let us know the email address that was used for the purchase along with your invoice number. 

https://www.blizz.com/en/submit-a-ticket/

Thank you!

Jaquie

• We have requested to cancel our subscription and be refunded (purchaed on 04.11.2019, requested refund on 17.11 and 18.11) but have not received a response or confirmation of receipt of email by Blizz.

How long will this process take ?