How to convert a recorded TeamViewer session ?

MichaelCRESCI
MichaelCRESCI Posts: 24
edited April 2023 in Meeting Forum

How can we convert .blz files in .mp4 for example ?

How to share in Youtube ?

Thank you

MC

Best Answer

Answers

• ...any answer?

MC
  • muntz
    muntz Posts: 1

what specific formats can you convert to?

• Jaquie
    Jaquie Posts: 93

Hi @muntz

As stated above it will be converted to .avi format. 

If you would like to convert it to .mp4 format you will need to use an additional software. 

Have a nice weekend! 

Jaquie 

• Right, AVI container is used.

Regarding video codecs, session converter uses video codecs installed in a system (for Windows). So you can install additional video codecs and use them.

• When I click on Convert Button nothing is happening, what's wrong?

• Malemo
    Malemo Posts: 11

Dear Morais,

Thank you for the question.

The issue with the convert functionality is a known bug since the last update.
    Blizz development Team is working to fix it soon with the coming update.

We will inform you as soon as the issue is solved. We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

If you have any further questions about Blizz, please feel free to contact us again.

Joel Malemo

• jqvcog
    jqvcog Posts: 1

I'm not seeing this on my recordings. Am I not seeing something?

• Jaquie

Dear @jqvcog

If you are not seeing additional codecs, these can be downloaded (if you are using windows) we kindly ask you to contact your IT Administrator for further assistance on this. 

In case there's a different feature that you are not seeing, please provide us with further information. 

Cheers, 

Jaquie

• Jaquie

Good Afternoon, 

Today there has been a fix released in regards to the Meeting Conversion bug. Please make sure that you have the latest version of Blizz. You can update your Blizz Version directly on the Blizz Options > About Blizz > and click on > Check for New Version

Cheers, 

Jaquie

• Thank you for this information.

Now i can convert my videos

• Vaiz1982
    Vaiz1982 Posts: 3

I can't find where the bottom to conver? Its the video -there is no any bototom like conver!!

• Vaiz1982
    Vaiz1982 Posts: 3
    how can I convert if I already download the biz file from your site? and that meeting no longer available?
  • Jaquie

Hello @Vaiz1982

The Convert button can be found when you open your .blz file and you will see the option on the top:

Convert.PNG

The file is usuallly converted to .avi- You will find further information in regards to the codecs in this thread. 

Have a good Monday. 

Jaquie

• Hi!

Just to clarify, Mac version of Blizz does not have Convert-feature.

On those cases you can use online service https://tvstomp4.com to convert the file.

• the https://tvstomp4.com is not a solution but a workaround for the mac client!!!

Teamviewer needs to fix the Mac Client so the files can be converted into another format and users don't have to pay for 3rd party solutions just to get it in a playable format for others.

• johnnydel
    johnnydel Posts: 1

Thank you so much... was trying for sometime now